CHANGE NATURES AND YOU WILL FIND WHAT YOU SEEK
1. Arnold of Villanova, Albertus Magnus, Raymond Lully and many other alchemists, give the name mercury to the sperm or semen.
2. There is only one material that serves as a foundation for the Great Work of the Father.
3. This prima materia of the Great Work is the sperm, called mercury by all of the Alchemists.
4. Mercury is the cooked sperm of all metals.
5. Arnold of Villanova states that mercury, according to the degree of sulfurization, engenders the diverse metals in the bosom of the Earth.
6. Therefore mercury, according to the degree of cooking, clothes the diverse metallic forms.
7. Really, anything can be decomposed into its own elements.
8. With the aid of heat we can decompose ice into water, because water is the element of ice.
9. Therefore, all the metals of the Earth can be broken down into mercury, because mercury is the prima materia of all metals.
10. This mercury is the spermatic semen into which all metals can be decomposed, because this is the element from which all things come.
11. The human being can be decomposed into semen, because this is the element from which the human being came, and anything can be decomposed into the very elements of which it is composed.
12. Before metals can be transmuted, they must first be reduced to their prima materia.
13. In the same way, before the human being can be redeemed of his sins and enter the kingdom of Heaven, he must first be reduced to his prima materia in order to then be transmuted into the heavenly Man of which St. Paul spoke to us. 
14. For example, if I have a statue and I want to give that statue a completely new form, I must first reduce that statue to its prima materia, decomposing it into the very elements of which it is composed.
15. Then, with this prima materia, I make the statue in a completely new and totally different form.
16. In the same way, if we want to transmute ourselves into Celestial Human Beings, into Masters of wisdom, we must reduce ourselves to the Sperm from which we were formed, in order to elaborate the inner Christ, the Golden Child of the Sexual Alchemy.
17. “Change Natures and you will find what you seek.”
18. The Alchemists have said that our blessed stone has body, Soul and Spirit, and this is so.
19. Our imperfect body is our individual planet.
20. The Soul is the ferment of Alchemy, because during the practices of Sexual Magic we enter into worlds of darkness and of Light, into worlds of fire and passion from which we have to extract the Light of the Spirit.
21. It is necessary to extract the subtle from the dense and the dry from the damp, in other words, to separate the waters from the waters in order that the dry be uncovered.
22. This “dryness” is our Divine Earth, our interior Universe, extracted from the waters of life.
23. The Spirit becomes body and the body becomes Spirit.
24. By this we mean that the Semen is transformed into Spirit, and that the Spirit is semenized.
25. The whole magisterium of the fire is realized with the water of the Father.
26. This blessed water dissolves all metals of the Earth. It dissolves all the elements of the Universe-Man. It calcines and reduces all things to their primitive elements in order to remake them into more perfect, pure and ineffable forms.
27. This divine water cleans and whitens everything.
28. “The Azoth and the fire clean the brass, that is to say, they clean and completely strip it of all its blackness.” (Semita Semitae, by Villanova)
29. The water of our Chaos unites the most different principles, provided that they have first been dissolved into Semen, in other words, into the water from which they are formed.
30. This Chaotic union is eternally inseparable.
31. The first teaching that Christ, the divine Rabbi of Galilee, gave us was to transmute water into wine.
32. The first teaching of our divine Master was Sexual Alchemy.
33. Christ transmuted the water into wine at the nuptial wedding of Cana.
34. When he opened the Path of Initiation for all human beings, the first teaching that the Divine Master gave us was Sexual Alchemy.
35. It is necessary to transmute the water into the Alchemist’s wine of Light, in order to realize ourselves in depth as Masters of the Manvantara.
36. In these times of Theosophy, Rojism, Cherenzism, Parsivalism, Pseudo-Rosicrucianism, etc., there is a great deal of talk about sexual sublimation, and the ignorant, without experience, think that to sublimate is to elevate.
37. Those people want to sublimate impure forces without previously reducing them to the prima materia of the Great Work.
38. That is why all those timorous spiritualists who eat at Jezebel's table and feed themselves with foods offered to idols, have failed.
39. If we want to transmute or sublimate our sexual forces, then we must first be chaste and not spill even a single drop of semen.
40. We must reduce all elements to their prima materia in order to then transmute them.
41. If we want to sublimate our lower passions, then we must first be chaste in order to reduce all of our metals to the chaotic semen, and then transmute them into the inner Christ, the Child of Bethlehem, the Golden Child of Sexual Alchemy.
42. No fornicator can transmute his or her inferior personality into the Gold of the Spirit.
43. No fornicator can transmute his or her sinning personality into a heavenly man.
44. This is why all those fornicators, all those uncircumcised, all those satyrs of Spiritualism, have failed.
45. There can be no sublimation, there can be no transmutation, without first reducing our old personality to the semen from which it was formed.
46. “Change Natures and you will find what you seek.”
47. Our water undergoes mortification, and then it whitens, cleans and gives life.
48. First our water turns black, then red, and then different colors.
49. “This is how our Magisterium is taken from one, is made with one, and is composed of four, and three are in one.” (Semita Semitae, by Villanova)
50. This means that the magisterium is taken from the human being, is made in the human being, is composed of the four elements, and the body, and the Soul, and the Spirit are all reduced to semen.
51. Our blessed Stone is corporeal and Spiritual.
52. Our blessed stone is Spiritual in its substance, and the Spirit has become corporeal in it through union with the body.
53. “Some call it ferment, others call it bronze.” (Villanova)
54. Morienus says, “The science of our magisterium is entirely comparable to the procreation of the human being. First coitus; second, conception; third, imbibition; fourth, birth; fifth, nutrition or nourishment.”
55. Our sperm is united with our organism, called “Mother Earth” by the medieval Alchemists, and that union with the semen is what in Sexual Alchemy is called coitus.
56. This union of the semen with our organism is the coitus of the Alchemist.
57. That sexual transmutation during the exaltation of Sexual Magic, making the semen rise to the Chalice of the brain instead of spilling it, is the coitus of the Medieval Alchemists.
58. Mechardus says, “If our Stone is not placed within the female womb so that it be nourished, then it will not grow.”
59. Well now, that female womb of which Mechardus speaks is our Mother Earth, our own human organism.
60. If we cast that Stone out of our divine womb, we will be able to engender human beings condemned to death, but we could not engender the King crowned with the red diadem, the Sun King of the Sexual Alchemy.
61. When our organism has retained its Semen, it is said that there has been conception.
62. When we state that the male must act upon the female, we mean the sexual contact with one’s spouse and the semen acting upon the Earth, in othe words being transmuted within our own organic laboratory, in order to be turned into Light and Fire.
63. Our magisterium is Masculine and Feminine at the same time.
64. When the sexual fluids are assimilated by our organisms after withdrawing from our spouse, we say that there is imbibition.
65. Afterward, the ferment coagulates within our imperfect body, and then we say that there is conception.
66. Then comes the birth of our King.
67. La Turba says, “Honor our King coming out of the fire crowned with a golden crown. Obey him until he reaches the age of perfection. Nourish him until he is grown. His father is the Sun, his mother is the Moon. The Moon is the imperfect body. The Sun is the perfect body.”
68. Last of all comes nourishment.
69. The Sun King is nourished with his own milk.
70. This milk is the sperm that engendered him.
71. The more he is nourished the better, because he will grow quickly and will be fortified and strengthened completely.
72. Therefore, “Change Natures and you will find what you seek.”
 See 1 Corinthians 15: As was the man of dust, so also are those who are made of dust; and as is the heavenly Man, so also are those who are heavenly. And as we have borne the image of the man of dust, we shall also bear the image of the heavenly Man.